Christian medical and dental professionals, as well as many other health care providers who are exceptional leaders in the medical community, donate their time, talents, and resources to serve those in need at the Ministries of Jesus at no cost to the patient.
About our clinic:
- Patients are seen by appointment. Appointments are made from a list that matches patient need with physician availability. Patients may call 405.340.7400 for list openings.
- Treatment begins with an Intake - a guided self evaluation of spiritual, emotional, relational, and physical health.
- Patients who have seen a doctor at the Ministries of Jesus may receive medication samples and assistance with applications for free medications provided by pharmaceutical companies.
- Referrals may be made to other participating medical specialists or facilities for diagnostic procedures or services when available. Most of these services are arranged at limited or no charge to the patient.
- Referrals may also be made to one of our other programs, such as Transformation Christian Counseling, Transformation Recovery, or the Transformation Fitness Center. Fees may apply.
- In addition to our primary and specialty care clinics, physicians offer an acute care clinic most weeks to provide more immediate attention for sudden illnesses.
No matter your circumstance or financial situation, the Ministries of Jesus Clinic is here to provide help to your mind, body and soul free of charge.
Due to overwhelming need, the Dental Clinic Wait List is currently full and closed. Please click here for a list of free dental clinics in Oklahoma courtesy of Delta Dental of Oklahoma Oral Health Foundation.
For more information or to make an appointment, contact:
Ministries of Jesus | 405.340.7400
Monday - Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. | Friday 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon