Medical, Dental & Eye Clinics
The medical, dental and eye clinincs at MOJ serve patients who have no public or private third-party payer coverage and whose personal resources are insufficient to provide for their needed health care. Christian medical professionals from the community volunteer their time, talent, and resources to help others in need. Those who come to MOJ for medical appointments include people with various religious beliefs, ethnicities, and backgrounds.
- Patients are seen by appointment. Appointments are made from a list that matches patient need with physician / dentist availability.
- Treatment begins with an intake - a guided self-assessment of physical, relational, emotional, and spiritual health.
- Patients may receive medication samples and assistance with applications for free medications provided by pharmaceutical companies.
- Referrals may be made to other medical / dental specialists or facilities whom we partner with for diagnostic procedures or services when available.
- Dental patients must first see a physician in the medical clinic before being referred to a volunteer dental professional.
- Vision patients are at times accepted directly into the eye clinic with-in certain guidelines.
- Referrals may also be made to one of our in-house programs: Transformation Christian Counseling or Transformation Recovery.
- Physicians offer an acute care clinic most weeks to provide more immediate attention for sudden illnesses.
Patients, please click the green button to log-in to your file in order to see lab results and notes from the doctor.
To make an appointment:
- Call 405-340-7400 between the hours of 9am-4pm Monday - Thursday, or 9am-12pm on Friday (closed on holidays).
- Please note, we do not take medical inquiries via email, so please call us.
For a list of free or low-cost clinics in the Oklahoma City area, click HERE.