Transformation Recovery, a branch of The Ministries of Jesus, provides resources for those seeking freedom from any kind of hurt, habit or hang-up. From substance abuse, sexual addiction, co-dependency and food issues to anger, alcoholism, gambling addiction and same sex attraction, Transformation Recovery provides a safe, professional atmosphere in which to become free from the pain of the past, chaos of the present and fear of the future.
Transformation Recovery helps people improve relationship with God and others by facilitating Christ's emotional healing. Recovery programs include:
- The Celebrate Recovery Program for adults seeking freedom from hurts, habits and hang-ups. Monday nights at 6:30 pm in the Middle School Room * childcare available
- The Landing for students ages 13-18 whose parent(s) attend Celebrate Recovery or who are struggling with their own hurt, habit or hang-up. A fun upbeat environment that tackle issues such as drug use, drinking, cutting, pornography, eating disorders and troubled family dynamics. Class is held at the same time as Celebrate Recovery on Monday nights: Worship at 6:30 pm in the Middle School Room & Small Group from 7:00-8:30 pm in Room W-202
- Celebration Station for children ages 6-12 covers the same topics that Celebrate Recovery covers each week just translated into language and experiences kids can understand.
- Support groups / or Open Share Groups (gender separated) for hurts/hang-ups/habits, alcohol/chemical dependency, men's pornography, women's co-dependency, eating disorders and abuse issues. Groups meet immediately following the big group Celebrate Recovery Meeting on Monday nights.
- Step Studies (gender separated) meet on various days and times throughout the week. Step Studies are intense 8-9 month long classes to help teach how to apply the twelve-steps of recovery to a wide range of hurts, habits and hang-ups. Call for more information or to sign up.*Step Study books are $20 and available at the first class meeting.
- Strong mentoring, both through sponsorship and accountability partners.
- Drug & Alcohol assessment and counseling*
- Treatment Referrals
*Fees may apply.
Come and enjoy a healthy meal and conversation along with free coffee and tea. We meet each Monday night at 5:30 p.m. at Henderson Hills in the Hillside Café. The big group meeting begins at 6:30 p.m. in the Middle School Room. Childcare is provided.