If you are looking for a safe and anonymous atmosphere where you can become free from pain and addictive, compulsive, and dysfunctional behaviors by working through Christ-centered biblical principles, Transformation Recovery is the place for you. Take advantage of this opportunity to find peace, serenity, joy and most importantly a stronger personal relationship with God and others.
Transformation Recovery helps people improve their relationship with God and others by facilitating Christ's emotional healing in their lives. Recovery programs include:
- Celebrate Recovery for adults seeking freedom from pain or addictive, compulsive, dysfunctional behaviors.
- The Landing for students ages 15-18 who have experienced pain or addiction including drinking, cutting, pornography, eating disorders, troubled family dynamics, etc.
- Celebration Station for children ages 6-12 covers the same topics that Celebrate Recovery covers each week - just translated into language and experiences kids can understand.
- Support groups (gender separated) for hurts/hang-ups/habits, alcohol/chemical dependency, men's pornography, women's co-dependency, eating disorders and abuse issues
- Recovery House for men seeking constant encouragement in recovery from others going through the same process. Applicants are subject to the director and house manager's approval.
- Strong mentoring, both through sponsorship and accountability partners.
Come and enjoy a healthy meal and conversation along with free coffee and tea. We meet each Monday night at 5:30 p.m. at Henderson Hills in the Hillside Café. The service begins at 6:30 p.m. in the Middle School Room. Childcare is provided.