Transformation Recovery, is an outreach of Ministries of Jesus, dedicated to providing resources for those seeking freedom from hurts, habits or hang-ups. Support settings are offered for: substance abuse, sexual addiction, co-dependency, food issues, anger, alcoholism, gambling addiction, same sex attraction and more. Transformation Recovery provides a safe, professional atmosphere in which to become free from the pain of the past, chaos of the present, and fear of the future.
Recovery programs include:
- Celebrate Recovery is for adults seeking freedom from hurts, habits and hang-ups. Meeting each Monday night at 5:30 pm for a meal at Hillside Café on the grounds of Henderson Hills Baptist Church. Following the meal, the Large Group meeting begins are 6:30 pm in the Middle School Room. *Childcare available
- The Landing is for students ages 13-18 whose parent(s) attend Celebrate Recovery or who are struggling with their own hurt, habit or hang-up. A fun upbeat environment that tackles issues such as drug use, drinking, cutting, pornography, eating disorders and troubled family dynamics. Class is held at the same time as Celebrate Recovery on Monday nights: Worship at 6:30 pm in the Middle School Room & Small Group from 7:00-8:30 pm in Room W-202
- Celebration Place is for children ages 6-12 covers the same topics that Celebrate Recovery covers each week translated into language and experiences kids can understand.
- Support Groups or Open Share Groups (gender separated) for hurts, hang-ups, & habits, alcohol/chemical dependency, men's sexual addiction, women's co-dependency, eating disorders and abuse issues. Groups meet immediately following the Celebrate Recovery large group meeting on Monday nights.
- Step Studies (gender separated) meet on various days and times throughout the week. Step Studies are intense 8-9 month long classes to help teach how to apply the twelve-steps of recovery to a wide range of hurts, habits and hang-ups. Call for more information or to sign up.*Step Study books are $20 and available at the first class meeting.
- Strong mentoring, both through sponsorship and accountability partners.
- Drug & Alcohol assessment and counseling*
- Treatment Referrals
*Fees may apply.