Divorce Care is a support group designed to assist people as they move through the painful experience of divorce. Each session covers a relevant topic and consists of video and discussion time. This group can help you deal with the pain of the past and provide direction for rebuilding your life.
- Meets on Wednesday nights at 7:45 p.m. at Henderson Hills in room W-100.
- New sessions start the first Wednesdays in January, May and September. Newcomers welcome any week in the series.
Grief Share is a special support group for people grieving the loss of someone close. This group is facilitated by people who understand what you are experiencing and want to offer you comfort and encouragement during this difficult time. Each Grief Share session includes a video featuring top experts on grief and recovery as well as the real-life stories of people who have experienced losses like yours. You will have the opportunity to interact with others who have experienced a recent loss, learn about their experiences, and have the opportunity to share your own. For more information, please go to the Grief Share webpage.
- Meets on Thursdays at 7:00 p.m. in the MOJ Conference Room.
- The summer class will meet from May 9th - August 1st.
- The fall class will meet from September 12th - December 12th.
- Newcomers always welcome.
Military Support Group
The Military Support Group is a service-oriented group focused on meeting the needs of troops and their families. Large projects around holidays are a major emphasis, with smaller projects happening year round.